This Cottage-inium™ is named for the Spinnaker sail. More than any other, defines the "romance of the sail" in the era of classic yachting.
The Spinnaker Cottage-inium™ floor plan is a one bedroom unit with the option to include a den. It is available with an East or West view on all floors from the 6th floor and above.
SPINNAKER FLOOR PLAN FEATURES
- River views looking East or West from all living rooms, dining rooms, master bedrooms, bedroom/ dens (optional), kitchens and balconies.
- Large hammock-friendly private balconies with decorative tempered glass and aluminium railings.
- High performance tinted glazing with extraordinary views through oversized picture windows.
- High 9 foot ceilings (+/-) in all suites. Reduced-height bathroom ceilings and bulkheads as per plan.
- Sound-rated dividing walls between all suites.
- Wheelchair-friendly design elements for all entrances, ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Decorative cottage-style solid core sound-rated entrance door with hardware and wall accents.
- Solid core doors.
- Natural gas fireplace and BBQ on balcony.
- The kitchen is the heart of the home and designed with lifestyle in mind.
- Who wants to look at the fridge and the microwave? The seating at our islands is designed so that whether you are preparing a meal, folding laundry or entertaining friends, you'll have views of the river, television and your company.
- 1¼" granite countertops come with undermount stainless steel sinks and Delta faucet.
- Cabinetry and countertops designed by Irpinia Kitchen. Available in 4 wood species, a variety of attractive door styles, in a variety of stains and colours with full extension silent closing drawer systems.
- Each suite is designed to accommodate 6 appliances (not included); range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and full size stacking washer/dryer.
- To compliment the design of the open concept we have provided a large walk-in pantry/utility room with built in shelving, including accommodations for a full-size stacking washer and dryer. The pantry also includes a floor drain.
- Open concept layout as per floor plan.
- Large fully glazed hurricane graded balcony doors that tilt for ventilation.
- Operable windows with screens in all bedrooms with higher windows in the bedroom for better ventilation.
- Decorative hollow core interior doors with 3 7/8" baseboards and 2 1/4" casings.
- Hardwood in living rooms, dining rooms, hallways and carpet in bedrooms.
- Closets with sliding mirrored doors, interior shelves and rods. Pocket doors on walk-in closets.
- Natural gas fireplace and exterior feed for balcony BBQ.
- Three-piece ensuite master bathroom with a tub/shower.
- Second bathroom is 3-piece with tub/shower and mirrored cottage-style medicine cabinet.
- Marble or granite countertops in both bathrooms.
- Ceiling mounted heat lamps in both bathrooms.
- Delta faucets.
- Low-flush toilets.
- Ceramic tile floor throughout both bathrooms with marble thresholds.
Safety and Security
- Fully sprinklered building – ahead of code requirements, it is one of the first high rise condominiums to be sprinkled in Ontario.
- Modern 2-stage fire alarm system that differentiates between an isolated trouble/false alarm and an incident that would require immediate evacuation. Elevators will continue to run unless there is a direct risk to the elevators. This maximizes the continued use of the elevators to assist with the evacuation of the mobility impaired.
- Access to the condominium tower elevator and parking is protected by a key FOB security system. This provides additional security by recording access by person and time to a central security system.
- Main building entrances are equipped with security directory boards that provide for audio visual communication with individual suites by the use of the suite's telephone and television.
- Video surveillance of the clubhouse amenities and common areas.
- Individually Smart Metered 100 Amp electrical service to each suite.
- High speed internet and HDTV capabilities.
- Centralized domestic hot water system. This eliminates the need for hot water tanks in each suite and provides a continuous supply of hot water. (hot water is included in condominium fees)
- Natural gas supply to suite fireplace and balcony barbecue hook-up. (natural gas is included in condominium fees)
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- To maximize your comfort, each suite is equipped with an individually controlled, high efficiency heat pump that allows you to heat or cool your unit at any time of the year.
- Each heat pump is tied to a closed water loop that travels throughout the building. This allows for a high-efficiency transfer of solar and expelled heat to and from a unit and any other part of the building. (this process is included in condominium fees)
- Indoor parking with standard or high-head room to accommodate SUVs and overhead storage for boats.