This Cottage-inium™ is named for the Sprits'l sail. It is a favourite of the 16th and 17 century explorers. Carried up forward on the open ocean, it was set above the crest of the waves.
The Sprits'l Cottage-inium™ floor plan includes two bedrooms and a den. It provides a unique layout with the kitchen as the heart of the home. The two bedrooms are set on either side of the main living area and each have their own ensuite bathroom. This split layout is perfect for the privacy of your guests.
SPRITS'L FLOOR PLAN FEATURES
- Panoramic river views looking East, West and South.
- Poured concrete and masonry sound-rated dividing walls between all suites.
- Wheelchair-friendly design elements for all entrances, main and ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Enhanced entranceway with additional sconce lighting and granite threshold.
- Large hammock-friendly private balconies with decorative tempered glass and aluminium railings.
- High performance tinted glazing with extraordinary views through oversized picture windows.
- High 9 foot ceilings (+/-) in all suites. Reduced-height bathroom ceilings and bulkheads as per plan.
- Sound-rated dividing walls between all suites.
- Wheelchair-friendly design elements for all entrances, ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Decorative cottage-style solid core sound-rated entrance door with hardware and wall accents.
- Solid core doors.
- Natural gas fireplace and BBQ on balcony.
- The kitchen is the heart of the home and designed with lifestyle in mind.
- Who wants to look at the fridge and the microwave? The seating at our islands is designed so that whether you are preparing a meal, folding laundry or entertaining friends, you'll have views of the river, television and your company.
- Unlike conventional condominium design where the kitchen is buried deep within the unit, this kitchen is located on an outside wall, which allows for a window directly over the sink and commanding views of the river from the kitchen.
- 1¼" granite countertops come with undermount stainless steel sinks and Delta faucet.
- Cabinetry and countertops designed by Irpinia Kitchen. Available in 4 wood species, a variety of attractive door styles, in a variety of stains and colours with full extension silent closing drawer systems.
- Each suite is designed to accommodate 6 appliances (not included); range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and full size stacking washer/dryer.
- To compliment the design of the open concept we have provided a large walk-in pantry/utility room with built in shelving, including accommodations for a full-size stacking washer and dryer. The pantry also includes a floor drain.
- Large fully glazed swinging balcony doors as per plan.
- Open concept layout as per floor plan.
- Large fully glazed sliding hurricane graded balcony doors that tilt for ventilation.
- Operable windows with screens in all bedrooms with higher windows in the bedroom for better ventilation.
- Decorative solid core interior doors with 3 7/8" baseboards and 2 1/4" casings.
- Hardwood in living rooms, dining rooms, hallways and carpet in bedrooms.
- Closets interior shelves and rods. Pocket doors on walk-in closets.
- Natural gas fireplace and exterior feed for balcony BBQ.
- Very spacious, spa-like, 4-piece ensuite master bathroom with separate soaker tub and shower. It is large enough to accommodate oversized vanities, make-up table, linen cabinet. Wheelchair friendly. Optional California shutter window for natural light and viewing the outdoors from the soaker tub.
- Second bathroom is 3-piece with tub/shower and mirrored cottage-style medicine cabinet.
- Marble or granite countertops in both bathrooms.
- Ceiling mounted heat lamps in both bathrooms.
- Delta faucets.
- Low-flush toilets.
- Ceramic tile floor throughout both bathrooms with marble thresholds.
Safety and Security
- Fully sprinklered building – ahead of code requirements, it is one of the first high rise condominiums to be sprinkled in Ontario.
- Modern 2-stage fire alarm system that differentiates between an isolated trouble/false alarm and an incident that would require immediate evacuation. Elevators will continue to run unless there is a direct risk to the elevators. This maximizes the continued use of the elevators to assist with the evacuation of the mobility impaired.
- Access to the condominium tower elevator and parking is protected by a key FOB security system. This provides additional security by recording access by person and time to a central security system.
- Main building entrances are equipped with security directory boards that provide for audio visual communication with individual suites by the use of the suite's telephone and television.
- Video surveillance of the clubhouse amenities and common areas.
- Individually Smart Metered 100 Amp electrical service to each suite.
- High speed internet and HDTV capabilities.
- Centralized domestic hot water system. This eliminates the need for hot water tanks in each suite and provides a continuous supply of hot water. (hot water is included in condominium fees)
- Natural gas supply to suite fireplace and balcony barbecue hook-up. (natural gas is included in condominium fees)
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- To maximize your comfort, each suite is equipped with an individually controlled, high efficiency heat pump that allows you to heat or cool your unit at any time of the year.
- Each heat pump is tied to a closed water loop that travels throughout the building. This allows for a high-efficiency transfer of solar and expelled heat to and from a unit and any other part of the building. (this process is included in condominium fees)
- Each unit is equipped with a heat-recovery ventilator that supplies the unit with its own fresh air while recapturing the temperature energy of the exhausted air. It also reduces humidity within the unit.
- Indoor parking with standard or high-head room to accommodate SUVs and overhead storage for boats.