The T’Gallant Condo
This Cottage-inium™ is named for the T’Gallant sail. Transcending 400 years, set above the tops’l, the top gallant defines the age of sail. The T’Gallant Cottage-inium™ features two bedrooms and is available on all floors below the Penthouse. This floor plan is available on either the West side or the East side of the building.
- Panoramic river views looking East or West.
- Poured concrete and masonry sound-rated dividing walls between all suites.
- Wheelchair-friendly design elements for all entrances, main and ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Enhanced entranceway with additional sconce lighting and granite threshold.
- Large hammock-friendly private balconies with decorative tempered glass and aluminium railings.
- High performance tinted glazing with extraordinary views through oversized picture windows. Higher windows in the bedroom allow for better ventilation.
- High 9 foot ceilings (+/-) in all suites. Reduced-height bathroom ceilings and bulkheads as per plan.
- Sound-rated dividing walls between all suites.
- Wheelchair-friendly design elements for all entrances, ensuite bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Decorative cottage-style solid core sound-rated entrance door with hardware and wall accents.
- Solid core doors.
- Natural gas fireplace and BBQ on balcony.